Due to the JDM Masters Arena’s fixed realestate size, Premium Entry positions are limited and we cannot guarantee that all applications will be successful. We have had a huge amount of inquiry to date so please ensure you register your interest as soon as possible.
PREMIUM ENTRY APPLICATIONS CLOSE SUNDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER 2019 OR UNTIL SOLD OUT!
- Premium ticket entry for this year’s event is $40 (Presale $30) for cars and $25 (Presale $20) for bikes for a single (1x) allocated Premium lot position in the Masters Arena at the show.
- Limit of one (1x) car or bike per Premium Entry Application. (You can apply for additional cars or bikes to be considered for Premium Entry by completing a separate application for each additional vehicle you wish to enter).
- Only the approved Premium Entry applicant’s vehicle will be permitted entry to park in the Masters Arena. Please ensure that you have a copy of your electronic ticket when bumping in.
- Successful applicants will receive one (1x) Premium Entry wristband to attend the show along with free entry to the after-party being held at Zoo Bar & Grill in the Canberra City. During bump in, your Premium Entry wristband will be provided to you and you must wear it for the duration of the show. Your wrist band will be used by the traffic marshals to direct you to your allocated lot within the Master’s Arena. Individuals without the appropriate wrist band will not be allowed to enter their vehicle into the Master’s Arena.
- Any additional passengers will incur an extra standard spectators fee of $5 each, per person to be paid on the day. (Children under 12 are free). Your passengers will then be provided a spectators wristband which must be worn at all times.
- Successful Premium Entry applicants must ensure to arrive and be ready to bump-in at your specific allocated entry time as shown on your ticket / information pack which will be emailed to you accordingly.
- Your vehicle once parked at the allocated lot in the event may not leave the venue until after 4PM to maintain the safety of all event attendees, participants and staff. Breach of this condition will be noted and vehicle owner will be banned from all future events. Your information will also be passed on to the authorities should your action be deemed to put our attendees, participant and staff in harm’s way.
- You must follow all directions given to you by the Traffic Marshalls to maintain the safety of the public, attendees and event staff at all times.
- Please be sure to provide as much detail as possible in the application form to give yourself the best possible chance of success with obtaining a Premium Entry to the Masters Arena. Please be sure to include links to your Instagram and/or Facebook for us to preview what you plan to bring to JDM Masters 2019!
- Make sure before submitting that your application has been filled out completely and correctly, as any applications missing information from the required fields indicated with (*) will be automatically rejected.
Terms of Service (T&Cs)
Upon visitation or initiation of any of the functions in our website such as the purchase of any product or merchandise, including the modification or addition of new functions; you agree to comply with our terms and conditions. Our terms and conditions are not limited to what is published within our website and extends to the terms and conditions we apply as an Australian Propriety Limited Company including those terms and conditions set by our engaged Service Providers / Partners. An example of this is the e-commerce function of our website which is provided by WOO Commerce with their own terms, conditions and policies that extends to the service they are providing to us. Access or use of any functions, materials, assets and or engagement of service is not permitted if you do not agree to all the terms and conditions set by AJCBS Australia Pty Ltd. We reserve the right to amend or replace any component of our Terms of Service and should you choose to continue with visitation or consumption of our website in whole or in part, your compliance and agreement to our terms and conditions are then mandated.
The JDM Masters Website is operated and managed by AJCBS Australia Pty Ltd and our Terms of Service apply to all consumers of our site including but not limited to vendors, contributors, browsers and customers. We reserve the right to refuse engagement or provide service to anyone for any reason any time. Reproduction or duplication of any of our assets (including website content), products, merchandise or service in whole or in part is prohibited without prior written consent from AJCBS Australia Pty Ltd.
Entrants (Car, Motorcycle, Other) shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless AJCBS Australia Pty Ltd and its interest, events, trustees, officers, shareholders, employees, and volunteers, against any liability, damage, loss, or expense (including attorneys’ fees and expenses of litigation) incurred by or imposed upon any of the Indemnities in connection with any claims, suits, actions, demands or judgements arising out of any damage incurred to vehicles placed into entry in the JDM Masters event (including without limitation actions in the form of tort, warranty, or strict liability and regardless of whether the action has any factual basis) concerning any product, process, or service that is made, used, or sold pursuant to any right or license granted for the purpose of holding and delivering the JDM Masters event. Entrants also irrevocably agree to not take any legal actions on AJCBS Australia Pty Ltd, it’s interest, events, trustees, officers, shareholders, employees and volunteers for any damage or injury (including fatality) to themselves or to their property, arising from participation or connection with JDM Masters 2019 and its event attributes. In the event where the event cannot take place because of unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of AJCBS Australia Pty Ltd, we shall have no obligation or liability whatsoever to the Entrants for any compensation or refund. Entrants acknowledge that the completion of registration automatically relinquishes them from certain legal rights or claims against AJCBS Australia Pty Ltd.
Event Entrant Specific
During your application and or purchase of entrant’s ticket(s), you were requested to agree on certain conditions that ensure the safe, efficient and effective delivery of JDM Masters 2019. This also includes the agreement and acknowledgement of our Terms and Conditions. This agreement is to be enacted accordingly by AJCBS Australia Pty Ltd, its interest and representatives here in referred to as the ‘Proprietor’. As the agreeing party, representative or individual you have entered into this agreement during your application and are here in referred to as ‘Entrant’ .
The Proprietor reserves that right to review, approve or deny the Entrant’s application to attend JDM Masters 2019.
For Premium Entry, complete payment is due upon receiving notice of approval for Premium Entry using the on-line website e-commerce function. For Open ticket purchase, payment is due upon completion of the purchase. Payment is non-refundable and Entrants who fail to pay within or by the due date will not be permitted to enter their vehicle at JDM Masters 2019. All payments are not transferable or subject to any type of exchange.
Sharing and Renting
Sharing or renting of Entrant’s space is not permitted. This includes any formal or informal agreement to sublease, donate, showcase or advertise any commercial material. Any Entrants identified to engage in this act may be subjected to legal consequences as well as a life-time ban from all AJCBS Australia Pty Ltd event.
Merchandise, Products and Services Sale
Sale of any merchandise, products or services are not permitted from a Premium or Open Entrant unless prior approval is granted by the Proprietor. Any Entrants identified to engage in this act may be subjected to legal consequences as well as a life-time ban from all AJCBS Australia Pty Ltd event.
Sole responsibility of any personal effects at JDM Masters 2019 is with the Entrant (including having the appropriate vehicle insurance) as per the Indemnity clause within this terms and conditions. All Entrants including vendors, sponsors, performers and event participants must maintain the applicable and valid insurance policy that allows them to conduct business and commercial activities legally.
Entrants agree to comply with all regulations, rules, codes and laws present within the Australian Capital Territory including any state or federal constitutions that govern the venue where JDM Masters 2019 and its attributes are held.
- No other display items such as lighting, smoke machine, audio set up, etc. is to be displayed by your vehicle (personal flyers, flags and tickets are an exemption).
- Once parked in your allocated space, you may not start or move your vehicle until after 4pm.
- We will do our very best to accommodate clubs however as not all members are guaranteed approval for a premium spot, those approved will need to arrive together during bump in time to ensure your best chance of being parked together. If you are in the Open zone, the same rule applies with arriving together. If you are not present during your allocated bump in time, we cannot hold or guarantee entry to the event.
- Do not encroach on neighbouring lots. If you plan to display personal flags, banners or any other marketing materials approved within the guideline, please ensure that they are safely and securely fixed within your allocated space. AJCBS Australia Pty Ltd will not be liable for any damages properties of neighbouring properties caused by the Entrant’s display materials.
- Banners, posters or any marketing material that is commercial in nature are not allowed unless prior consent is given by AJCBS Australia Pty Ltd in writing. Consideration will be given for vehicle displays that has an approved vendor or sponsor participating in the JDM Masters 2019 event.
- Bullying, discrimination or anti-social behaviours will not be tolerated. Should you be found exhibiting any of this behaviours, you will be reported to the authorities and expelled from the event immediately.
Registrants arriving after their scheduled time can be relocated to any location specified by the Proprietor or otherwise forfeit their participation rights for JDM Masters 2019.
Products and Merchandise Specific
Request for refunds are assessed on an individual basis and are only applicable to products purchased on the JDM Masters Website. To initiate a refund request, you must send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
1. Purchase Receipts
2. Narrative explaining why you are requesting a refund
3. Photos of the product (as applicable) ensuring that it relates / supports your refund request
We will then review your request and work with you on the best way to resolve your request. This includes but are not limited to requesting for the products to be returned for further inspection or requesting further information to assist with the assessment of your request. Once our assessment is final, we will then notify you via email of the outcome. If refund is granted, we will request further information on how this could be completed such as requesting your account details for transfer, refund straight into your credit card or as applicable using your method of purchase.
IMPORTANT: Refunds are not applicable to Premium and Open Ticket Entrants purchase as noted in the ‘Event Entrant Specific’ section of our T&Cs.
Returns and Exchanges
JDM Masters as an event and AJCBS Australia Pty Ltd as a company does not offer any terms for returns or exchanges at this time for any of our products and merchandise. Should genuine cause for return be required (i.e. defective product), please initiate the Request for Refund process accordingly as detailed in the ‘Refunds’ section of our T&Cs.
Sale and Price Changes
We reserve the right to amend, add or remove prices and pricing attributes to any of the products, merchandise and or services we sell. We also reserve the right to refuse sale of any products, merchandise and or service to anyone for any reason any time.
Shipping method chosen during purchase of any products or merchandise will apply. Specific to returns where Request for Refund is initiated, you will be responsible for the shipping cost to return the product as applicable based on our assessment of your request. If you request that a replacement product or merchandise is your preferred option in lieu of a refund, we will cover the cost of sending the replacement product or merchandise to you. Tracking and insurance will be left to your discretion however we do recommend it for large purchases.
Use of Product and Merchandise
Appropriate use of our products are expected at all times. You may not use our product or merchandise as a whole or in part to engage in any illegal activities or any activities that may cause harm to others, their interest or properties.
Agreement to the above terms are in place upon completion of purchase.
Accuracy, Timeliness and Correction of Information
Contents of our site is provided for general information only. When making decisions, it is recommended that the information we have provided are not used solely and reasonable research and consultation to validate the information for accuracy and completion should be initiated. If you choose to make a decision solely based on the information we provide, you do so at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for information made available on our site to be complete, current or accurate specifically for information, products and or services that are not manufactured or owned by us. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time without the obligation of having to inform you of such modifications.
External links can be found all throughout our website. We do not take responsibility for examining the content and accuracy on the information provided in those external links and we do not warrant any liability for their information, products, services or materials. We are not liable for any harm or damages resulting in the purchase of products, merchandise or services from any external websites.
You are prohibited from using our website or any of its content as whole or in part for any illegal activities or purposes.
Limitation of Warranties and Liability
We do not warrant an uninterrupted, secure or fault-free use of our website, its functions or services. We also do not warrant that the results obtained from using our service will meet your personal expectations.
The applicable federal, state and territory laws are enforceable on this Terms of Service (T&Cs). The primary law applicable is as enforced in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) courts of law.
For further information or if you have any questions or clarification, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org